SAVE THE DATE for the 2017 Garden Party - September 14, 2017
Garden Party Tickets for 2017 are not yet available.
Garden Party Photo Contest:
Do you like taking photos? Would you like your photo featured on this year or next year’s Garden Party invitation? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. The Foundation is asking for your help by taking photos of the English Garden and Victorian Garden at Wegerzyn Gardens MetroPark and submitting them into the 2017 Garden Party Photo Contest. There will be three prizes awarded in the two categories. The first place winner’s picture will be used on the Garden Party invitation, plus receive two tickets to the Garden Party and a cash prize. See the official rules below on how to enter along with more information on the prizes.
Please read through the official rules : (By submitting a photo to the Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation you are agreeing to the official rules.)
Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation - Photo Contest Official Rules and Guidelines:
· No purchase necessary.
· You must be 21 years of age or older to participate. Five Rivers MetroParks’ employees and Wegerzyn Garden Foundation board members are not eligible to participate.
· Contest ends July 7, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. US Eastern Standard time.
· Winners will be notified by July 14, 2017, 12:00 pm US Eastern Standard time and announced on the website by July 17, 2017.
· Prizes will be awarded in two categories: English Garden & Victorian Garden.
· Prizes for each category are:
o 1st Place: $150, plus two tickets to the 2017 Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation Garden Party
o 2nd Place: $75, plus two tickets to the 2017 Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation Garden Party
o 3rd Place: two tickets to the 2017 Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation Garden Party
· Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
· To be considered for the contest, photographs submitted must be of the English Garden or the Victorian Garden at Wegerzyn Gardens MetroPark. Only one photo of each garden may be entered.
· Photographs submitted must be your own original work.
· Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name in the email. Once approved the photo will be uploaded to the photo contest album on the Foundation’s Facebook page (Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation).
· To ensure the highest quality for printing purposes submissions must be a minimum of 300 dpi and 3,000 pixels and in .jpeg or .jpg format.
· The winners will be selected by the Garden Party planning committee.
· You retain the rights to your photograph; however by submitting a photo into the contest you grant Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation and Five Rivers MetroParks royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to distribute, display, reproduce, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed for any promotional, educational, exhibition, archival, scholarly, or publicity and all other Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation and Five Rivers MetroParks purposes. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. The Wegerzyn Gardens Foundation and Five Rivers MetroParks will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
If you would like to purchase Raffle tickets for 2017 Garden Party please click on the Raffle ticket link below.
Honorary chairpersons Burt and Alice Saidel
Judy Houck, J Heilman and Dick Amann (left)
2 - 4